N° 01 ULTRASONIC CUTTING MACHINE MOD. CUTTERSONIC GCS300
model, from CUTTERSONIC
family, has been engineered to cut and slice easily and quickly round and rectangular products.
Realized with particular attention to high quality manufacturing standards, although being very compact in its dimensions, machine represents the best choice for companies focused on the final results of its products
Fast change-over and maximum simplicity in the worktop, cutting plates and blade cleaning make this machine specific for any small and medium production demand.
- Fully stainless steel frame mounted on nr. 4 pivoting wheels.
- High quality manufacturing.
- Cutting head movement on x-y levels and rotation by means of servomotors.
- Vertical z axis movement with pneumatic command or with servomotor on request.
- Fully closed cutting head with mobile cables passage, attached to the top of the frame, in order to have the worktop completely free.
- Stainless steel converter, digital generator with booster and blade made of high quality titanium.
- Frontal safety protection by IP67 electronic barriers and lateral protections with wide apertures in transparent polycarbonate of high thickness.
This machine is equipped of nr. 3 cutting shelves made of blue plastic material for the round format and nr. 3 for the rectangular 600 x 400 format.
Large electrical cabinet integrated in the frame and color touch screen control panel for the setting of the cutting programs.
1450 x 1050 x 1950 mm.
- User-friendly interface for a quick use.
- Possibility to realize squared, rectangular and triangular portions.
- Possibility to install several numbers of blades based on different cutting requirements.
- Quick Return On Investment.
- Automatic blade washing device.
- Special worktops for deep frozen and in trays products.
- Increased vertical stroke for products up to 150 mm of height.
- Speed: up to 1 cut/second.
- Maximum cutting height: 70 mm.
- Air consumption: 250 Nl/min at 6 bars.
- Power: 16 A – 400 V AC – 50 Hz