INGREDIENTS PREMIXER FOR BATTER TO BE PUMPED OR “BUTTER” CREAMS FOR THE FILLING OF CAKES, SWISS ROLLS, WITH HOT OR COLD TECHNOLOGY.
It is suitable for the premixing of solid and liquid ingredients.
- Structure completely made of stainless steel AISI304, finely satinised;
- Stainless steel AISI304 basin, double walled for the circulation of the heat transferring fluid, hot/cold, the bottom is hemispheric to easy the complete discharge of the dough ensuring the absence of debris.The total volume of the basin is 290 n/l for the model PCG200, of 440 n/lfor the model PCG300, and 550 n/l for the model PCG400. The internal finishing has been completed by a process of ceramic-bead micro peening. Cover lid made of a single piece of stainless steel equipped of n. 01 large inlet DN120 for the automatic charge of the solid ingredients (flour, sugar). N. 02 small inlets DN50 for the automatic charge of the liquid ingredients (eggs/water);
- n.01 large diameter opening “man step” type, with cover lid for the inspection of the shovels and for the manual charge of the ingredients;
- prearrangement for the installation of n. 01 washing sphere (optional equipment);
- Horizontal mixing shovels with motorisation at adjustable speed, controlled by a frequency converter, with the possibility of programming the mixing in three phases with different times and speeds;
- Automatic discharge valve for the product, placed on the bottom of the basin; Volumetric discharge pump, monoscrew type, suitable for the use on alimentary plants. Electric and control board lodged inside the structure of the machine;
- Control panel lodged in a box made of stainless steel and assembled on a movable arm. Base made of stainless steel and assembled on feet;
- Pipes for the connection of the tank to the continuous mixer of the GTM series.